Monday 2 February 2009

Waterfall Card

I always thought these cards were really tricky to make. Turns out I was wrong! You can pull the bottom green piece of card and the images roll under so each one is on top, one at a time. Really clever!


Plus I had a good reason to use some eyelets, my new pack of Soft Subtles card and my SAB set, Polka Dot Punches. I inked the white background of the card with Certainly Celery which gave it a textured look.

I'm definately going to be running a class on how to make these beauties!

1 comment:

  1. Looks impressive, I've never made one of these cards, but might have a go now :) Beautiful colours used and with my favourite SAB stamp set!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!