Monday 30 November 2009

New cards

Here are a couple of cards I made recently based on some designs I in the December issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine (from the USA). Lots of lovely Stampin Up products used and a scrap of patterned paper I found in my scraps drawer.

I'm loving scrunching paper. The big flowers look really boho and cool, I think. It's a really easy technique. the white parts of the flowers were made from plain whisper white cardstock that I stamped an image onto. In this case I used a flower stamp from the Simply Said kit (pg59) and chocolate chip ink. When scrunching the flowers you simply use a water spray (similar to the kind used for misting plants) and spray the water directly onto the back of the card and scrunch it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!