Friday 4 June 2010

Craft Sale!


Inspired by Mrs Wonka, I realised that I too know a lot of people with faaaaaaaaaaaaar too much craft stuff. Like many people I don't have the time to spend hours and hours putting it all on eBay so I have decided to hold a second hand craft sale in Ash (although knowing many crafters most things will be new and unused!).


WHERE: St Peters Church Hall, Ash, Surrey

WHEN: Saturday 24th July

TIME: 10am-12pm


We would love to see you all there. I still have a few tables left if people would like to come and try and sell their bits and bobs, the table for the day would be £5 , please email me if you are interested and would like any further information.

I hope to see you all there, if you can't make it, please spread the word to your crafty friends!

I will remind you again nearer the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!