Friday 15 April 2011

Sew Lovely

Did ya miss me? Apologies for the gap, my camera was taken for a walk by some sticky little fingers and has only just been retrieved! To make up for it I have two projects to show you, both using Sew Lovely stamp set from the Spring Mini. The above card was totally CASE'd from SCS except that I used the ruler stamp instead of the frill that the original design had. Don't you just love those bright colours?
This card was also CASE'd and features the same stamp set, but as you can see, the look is really different. I'd never made a stepped card before and decided that I didn't need a tutorial to do make mine - BIG mistake! There are so many creases and folds it's not even funny!!!


Hope you are looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. We're hanging out at home and hoping for a quiet one.

1 comment:

  1. Love the step card, going to have a go at one of those!!! I will google for a tutorial though!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!