Saturday 13 October 2012

Owl Birthday card


Today my baby is THREE! I had to make her a special card to celebrate and as we're having an owl theme I thought this would fit the bill. It's a tri-fold shutter card, I believe. I googled the name and there are loads of different tutorials out there on how to make the base card. It was surprisingly quick and easy made using my Scor-pal and out of Pirouette Pink.
Here's a close-up of the "front". Although there isn't really a particular front once the card is out of the envelope. The colours used are Rich Razzleberry, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.

The birthday greeting is from Perfect Punches and is mounted on a stamped section from Everything Eleanor. The owl punch made decorating the card really easy and the googlie eyes I had left from a Halloween kit were ideal to make the owls look a bit funky.

Happy birthday to my little munchkin! Can't believe you're 3 already!!!!

Check back soon to see the party favours, cake and star birthday presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!