Wednesday 5 May 2010

Bright thank you

If you have ordered from me recently then you will be receiving one of these cards very shortly. I'm really sad that Pixie Pink will be unavailable from the end of September so I am making the most of it! This patterned paper is addictive and it also features lots of colours that we are bidding farewell to shortly too.
It's been a good week so far. I've been focusing on exercise recently so today I am hoping to go running, although we'll see how that goes with the little one in tow! Then tonight I am going to try a Power Yoga class. Should be interesting.
As for monthly classes... for May I have decided to leave the class until early June as there is just too much going on for me to take proper bookings etc. So keep your eyes peeled and I'll let you know the details of the class as soon as I've got the news ready.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!