Friday 28 May 2010

Week in the life project

Did you miss me? We've been on holiday but now I'm back I'm back into crafting. This is the project I wrote about on this blog recently. I got the idea from Ali Edwards, but I felt the need to Stampin' Up! it. So... as you can see there is lots of lovely Sweet Pea Designer Stack used on this project.
Thsi front cover also had some foamy letters added. I realised after I'd stuck '2010' that I could actually fit projects from more than one year in this scrapbook but hey-ho.
This is the first proper page. I took the project to France to get everything stuck down. Now I just have a small amount of journalling and embellishing to do.
Watch out for my post tomorrow about up-coming classes! There is one for Men, a punch art class and a techniques class all coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!