Friday 27 January 2012

Elementary Elegance/decadence

Hello all. It's been another long week with no posts. Apologies about that.
The good news is that there are lots of Sale-a-bration inspirational photos to come so that's at least something:


This one is featuring Elementary Elegance which is just fab, as well as this year's new In Colors.

To make the paper ribbon you simply take a strip of card, fold it under and then back out and cut a 'v' in each end. A cheap and easy way to make 'ribbon' for any card or project. Plus a great way to use up all those odds and ends you've got stashed in a box.

I used to think it was just me who couldn't chuck away scraps but it turns out most crafters are the same!

Hope you've got an exciting weekend coming up. I'm so excited to be seeing one of my best friends who lives in France as she stops over in Heathrow tomorrow morning for a couple of hours so I'm going there to hangout with her before she flies on to New Zealand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!