Wednesday 15 July 2009

Christmas in July

One of the major themes of the weekend was Christmas. We had a great laugh pretending it's Christmas and it felt very surreal to wake up the next morning and realise it's not even NEARLY Christmas! Here are some Christmas cards that we made using one of the Simply Scrappin' kits from Stampin Up! The kits are fantastic value as I made these cards with less than a quarter of the pack and so I have lots more ready to go when I get Christmas cards going properly.

NB. Apologies for the weirdness of the photos - I don't know why the computer keeps turning them the wrong angle when they're uploaded because they are the right way around on My Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!