Thursday 16 July 2009

More Christmas in July

More Christmas goodies from last weekend. The obligatory poo-jokes will now come out, as you can see there is some snowman poo!!! Rather like my magic reindeer poo that I made last Christmas.

The other photo shows a card I am proud of. It's an acetate card. I had never made an acetate card and was not sure about it, but I am really pleased with the result. I also enjoyed making the ribbon on it all glittery. Extremely festive!!!

Now I really must start my own Christmas cards. i went into my craftroom yesterday with that intention, but then I saw some boxes of 'stuff' that I had not unpacked yet from moving house and started unpacking that. 2 hours later I was shattered (but more tidy) and no cards had been made! Hey ho, maybe today will fare better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!