Sunday 13 December 2009

Gingerbread men

Not so much papercrafting but I did manage to squeeze in some lovely Stampin' Up! ribbon and thread!

I wanted to make some decorations for my tree and decided that gingerbread men would look nice but they didn't turn out quite how I imagined! I think I'd been dreaming about wooden ones that are 100% perfect. Anyway they look a million times better now they have a cute bow tie and the gold thread makes them look festive.

If you look closely at the whole tree you can see that I did do some paper-based decorations too, using my punches and a snowflake punch from the Season of Joy stamp set (my all-time favourite stamp set). In between the punched shapes are lovely minty or orangey chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!