Wednesday 23 December 2009

Tree decoration gift

I've spent a lot of time making gifts this year. Here is another adaptation from one I made last year.
It's simply chocolates with a card decoration either side and then some lovely golden elasticated thread to hang them by. I love the cute little reindeer stamp so I was pleased to incorporate it into the bag topper.
The bag of decorations was used in my Secret Santa gift (I don't think the recipient will look on this blog!). I made this hamper and included a package of the tree decorations. there was also snowman poo, mince pies, cheesey poppy seed biscuits and chutney included. I was pleased with the result and hope to be more organised to make more of these next Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!