The method is pretty straightforward although there are a number of steps:
1. Stamp Dasher in Early Espresso on a piece of Whisper White CS and cover with a strip of scrap paper
2. Using Bashful Blue on the En Francais background stamp, stamp this randomly over the whole of the base, get rid of the scrap paper
3. Stamp using the Medallion background stamp on the 4 corners of the card
4. Using a Sponge Dauber, dab Bashful Blue ink around the edge of the CS
5. Using a different Sponge Dauber, dab Champagne Mist shimmer paint around the edge of the card
6. Stamp a sentiment using Night of Navy ink
7. Stick the Whisper White CS to a piece of Night of Navy CS and punch 2 large holes using a crop-a-dile
8. Thread Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon through the holes and tie a knot. Trim the edges and then adher to the Bashful Blue card base.
Hope you are having a nice weekend. I had a stamp a stack of Christmas cards class today. It was lovely as a met a new lady and we had a nice chat and stamped together. Tomorrow is looking like a day of housework (boo) - needs must!