Wednesday 2 March 2011

Growing Green Scrapbook page

Hello hello! It's Wednesday already and I've a scrapbook page to share with you. I can't take credit for this as my upline Natalie designed the page but this is the one I made. It features the stamp set Growing Green and the colours Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Cajun Craze.
Lots of punches and a little satin ribbon. Yum!! Natalie taught this layout at the Farnborough Make It Show last weekend and it seemed to be well received.
Today I've been making samples for the craft day I am running on Saturday 19th March. It's not too late to book a place if you'd like to join us! Email me for more information: blueangelcrafts@gmail.com
See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!