Wednesday 23 March 2011

Weekend aftermath

It's a new week and Wednesday already! Saturday was my first ever all day craft event and it went really well. I hope all the ladies enjoyed it as much as me. I had two of my downline, Diane & Amy, at my side we entertained 18 other ladies! Below is the project we started with first. (Recognise the design, Natalie?!) Each lady got their own copy of Artistic Etchings stamp set which was used on the above project. If you'd like to join me at the next all day craft event, book now for Saturday 2nd July! The cost is £35 including a light lunch and a stamp set plus all craft materials (except a basic tool kit).
For those who are Munchkin fans, here is the latest - this is her painting last week. Can you tell she enjoyed it?!
I'll be back soon with more projects. I'm currently snowed under creating samples for my party to launch the Spring Mini Catalogue, on Saturday 9th April 2-4pm. Email me to book your space and ensure you get a goodie bag!! blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!