Sunday 13 March 2011

My lovely downlines!

Today I thought I'd share some of the creations made by my darling downline. They are a creative bunch!
First we have Amy who made me this GORGEOUS birthday card featuring Crazy for Cupcakes. She's my birthday twin so I hope she had a good day yesterday. I have a card and gift to drop off! Next we have Diane who makes fabulous cards and uses techniques that I am not great at. Her work is so inspirational to me! This card features masking which is a technique I'll have to try having seen how effective it is here. Diane used So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Basic Black inks. The two step bird punch makes a fantastic silhouette and then the sentiment is from Sense of Time stamp set.
Next we have Katie who also came to the training with Diane and me. Katie used Cheers to You stamp set for the drinks and sadly retired So Happy For You SAB set. Love the colours she chose as she used a very funky combination.

Another downline with a sweet website is Bev. She lives over in Reading and has some wonderful creations on her website.
Hope these cards inspire you and you get a chance to see their blogs/websites. We're off to visit my grandmother who is still very poorly in hospital and before that we're going shopping to spend my birthday vouchers. Have a happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!