Sunday 25 March 2012

Happy Birthday Harry

One of Munchkin's favourite people goes to the same childminder as her: Harry. She was honoured to be invited to help the little chap celebrate his fourth birthday. Here's the card I made for him:



The stars are made using the 5 petal flower punch and then trimming off the curves to create stars. Mini brads added masculine sparkle and White embossing made the greeting pop.

Personally I spent a lot of yesterday out geocaching with my lovely friend Ruth. We found about 14 geocaches on a three walk. One of the coolest things I saw on this trip was this camp:



Who wouldn't have loved to have such a cool hideout as a kid?

Today we visited my sis in Marylebone. Munchkin is always glad to see her Aunty:



We had some delicious Indian fusion street food! Lamb tikka burger and banana chips:



Munchkin enjoyed mango juice and plain rice:



All in all a fun day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!