Friday 23 March 2012

Lacy heart

Today I have a card using an unusual colour combination for me: Island Indigo, Cajun Craze & Certainly Celery.



The background is En Francais stamped in versamark ink to give a tone on tone look.

To make the lacy heart I punched a heart out and then layered some lace border punched pieces behind the image. To add some interest I used a marker to draw on stitching.

Now, for the Munchkin fans, here are a couple of holiday snaps:



Eating DAIRY ice cream. She loved it but we certainly paid the price for ignoring her intolerance. Looking at that picture though, it seems worth it.



Next is a picture of Munchkin en route. She found the car journey tough but her trusty notebook and colouring pencils distracted her.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!