Monday 27 August 2012

Dear You

Hooray hooray for Bank Holiday Monday! What a great way to start the week.

Today's card was inspired by the flower. I found this flower ready made leftover from my scrapbooking class a few months ago. It explains how to make the flowers on that post.

This card had a simple Baja Breeze base with a Pear Pizzazz mat. The Whisper White piece had Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz spritzed over the top for interest, and the sentiment is from the Hostess Set, Happiest Birthday Wishes.

If you like scrapbooking and would like to add a page to your collection why not come to my scrapbooking class? It's held the first Tuesday evening each month at my home (GU12). At just £8 it's a fun, social night out and you get to go home with a beautiful 12x12" page all ready for photos. The next class will be on Tuesday 4th September at 7.30pm, contact me to book your place.

As it's a Bank Holiday, we will be catching up with the rest of the family and having some fun. Fingers crossed that the weather let's us spend some time outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!