Thursday 30 August 2012

Monster just for you

 Hey there! I've been tidying up my craftroom and found some kits I'd never made so I settled down to make them. This first one is a cool technique. You make a gate-fold card and then use a 1 3/4" circle punch to cut out the main image and the centre of the Big Shot die cut frame.
 It was great to use Make a Monster again. I'd forgotten what fun this set is. The image was stamped in Always Artichoke and coloured in Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede and Melon Mambo.
Here's a picture of the original design with the Big Top set.

Check back tomorrow for another project!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. So nice design. How can i learn such nice designing for joining the Plastic card printing and designing company? I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!