Monday 13 August 2012

Did you miss me?

You might have wondered where I popped off to since last Tuesday... No?! Well, Munchkin and I went on a last minute trip to France to see my Aunt & Uncle! We had a great time: cycling, swimming in a river, visiting a chalet in the mountains, walking, eating, carbooting and reading.
Here is a picture of Munchkin enjoying the plane ride:
Another in the HOT HOT HOT park:

Up in the mountains being carried by her Great-Aunt and Great-Uncle:
I couldn't leave you without any craftiness so here is a card made while visiting:
The stamped greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the rest is from one of the lovely Simply Scrappin' scrapbook kits.
I'll be back tomorrow with another card made from the same kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!