Saturday 3 April 2010

April Class - One Sheet Wonder


Here is the class I am holding on Sunday 25th April at 1pm in my home classroom. It would be lovely see you if you can make it. The class is using the gorgeous Vintage Vogue stamp set (from the Spring Mini, of course!) and you will make 6 cards and this sourcream gift box all from ONE basic sheet of A4 Very Vanilla cardstock!
The class costs £10 per person and places are going fast so email me to book yours!!
Other news is that we have a guest this weekend which is fun. We're going to lots of family lunches with the little one and I am doing a party on Monday morning. It's great being so busy!! Below are some Easter nests I made from plain chocolate and shredded wheat, topped with Smarties eggs. Yum! Isn't Easter tasty?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cate my granddaughter,daughter-in-law and myself made the first box with you at the Farnborough show(they also had their photo taken). Love the look of the April class when do we need to let you know...could be 4 of us.
    Hugs Shirl x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!