Sunday 5 December 2010

3 Little Monkeys

Hello All! Hope you've had a good Sunday. I created this little monkey masterpiece whilst at the craft fair today. It features the monkey in Early Espresso from Fox & Friends - my current favourite set - as well as wording in the same colour from Curly Cute.
The Two Step Bird Punch punched the leaves out really easily in Garden Green for the little monkeys to swing from. The base card is River Rock - such a useful colour now I've finally taken it out of its packaging.
Here is my stall from the Craft Fair today. I met some lovely people and thoroughly enjoyed telling them about the fabulous products Stampin' Up! have to offer. I had to take the photo so you'll have to imagine me sat in that empty chair!
Have a good start to your week, I'll be back with more projects soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the monkey card. I have trying to think of new ways to use the stamp set........thanks..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!