Monday 20 December 2010

Post #200!

Wow it's hard to believe this is post #200! To celebrate I've added 4 photos today. Above is a little card that I made using Just Believe stamp set - one I would never have bought but I was given it at Convention and now I'm a convert. Love it!
I used my markers to colour in the flowers on the stamp along with the frame. The sentiment was added afterwards. The cream part is popped up with Dimensionals and then I added a few pearls onto the centre of the flowers.
Above is Day 3 of my Christmas project. It used some retired Simply Scrappin' self-adhesive die cuts and some current papers.

This was Munchkin eating her dinner today. The day had been a busy one as we'd had 3 other Mummies and 2 babies come for lunch. Entertaining her guests had made her weary!
This is Munchkin earlier in the day in her new fairy dress. She really liked it and regularly swished the skirt about! I think she was flirting with her friends the little minx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!