Sunday 19 December 2010

Less than a week til Xmas!

This card is made with new favourite stamp set. It's a Level 2 Hostess Set called Fast & Fabulous. It really is fast! I did these with markers and NO stamp-a-ma-jig (gasp!). Usually I am glued to my stamp-a-ma-jig but while I was creating I was too lazy to go and fetch it... but the stamp set still worked! The colours I used are Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Bashful Blue with Marina Mist taffetta ribbon. The sentiment came from the set, Just Believe.
This is Day 2 of my Journal Your Christmas project. Yes, I realise it's the wrong way around but I cannot get it to sit the right direction, so apologies. Loved this photo and couldn't resist using it. The Serene Snowflake set made making a background super simple.

Lastly, we made a chocolate log and I couldn't resist sitting a robin on it (SU punch, naturally). It was a Nigella Christmas recipe and it is yum yum yum. Munchkin is much better today so I am sure she'll be tucking in to a piece tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card!!! I want that stamp set!!!! Very impressed you did it without the stamp-a-mag-ig. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!