Saturday 11 June 2011

Summer blooms

Evening all! I'm just learning to blog from my phone so I hope you'll bear with me while I learn!

Today I have a cute flower to share with you:



The flowers were cut from felt using the Fun Flowers die on the Big Shot. Literally just seconds to cut out the shapes.

The flower centre was made with wavy pieces of felt that were wound round each other. So simple and then I just glued the pieces together using Tombow.

To finish there's a piece of grosgrain ribbon and a matching button. I have to admit these aren't Stampin' Up! pieces as they came in a kit from a new magazine I've been reading called Mollie Makes:





Today I had a fab day teaching a scrapbook page to some local U3A ladies (University of the third age). We had such a relaxing day and lots of ideas were shared!! A special hello to you if I
met you today.

Hope you enjoyed and I can't wait to share some more projects with you soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!