Thursday 27 October 2011

Kids' craft time

Today we went to Birdworld in Farnham and had a fab time seeing the birds, visiting the farm and making some Halloween crafts!

The children made brown paper bag owls and bats and the Mummies etc had fun assisting too!

Here is my friend Hannah with her 5 year old boy Jack's creation:


Here am I with Munchkin's masterpiece:


We mummies were really very proud of the handiwork! Shame the littlies lost interest before they were complete. Still, something for everyone in the end.

Finally here is the darling girl
Herself "helping" this morning! Such a sweetheart.


My supplies have just arrived for some super duper crafting this weekend. I'll do my best to keep you in the loop! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!