Saturday 1 October 2011

So much to share!!!!

It is so exciting that the 1st October has arrived AT LAST! I can finally share all the wonderful new craft products Stampin' Up! have released. Just look at the front cover of the catalogue, you can tell there is going to be lush-ness inside!You can click on the images to be taken to the Stampin' Up! website pages to see the catalogue. I'll leave you to savour the new catalogue, but rest assured I have LOTS and LOTS of samples to share with you!

To add to my giddy excitement there is a fantastic promotion running by Stampin' Up! if you join as a demonstrator!! Click on the image below for more information.

Here is a little eye-candy for you:
This is one of the Make & Takes at Diane and my Catalogue Kick-Off Party today! Hope you will make it!!


It features the Flirtatious Speciality papers, Pennant Parade Big Shot die and Delicate Doilies stamp set. All of which I have fallen in love with. I'll be back soon to share more delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!