Monday 20 February 2012

At laaaaast

Here is the swap I received from my friend Fiona a LONG while back. I've finally found it (I hadn't forgotten, simply not tidied up!)


Isn't it gorgeous? It's using the gorgeous Paisley set in the Spring mini and a strip of Spice Cake DSP. I love this set and Fiona has a real knack of making it look fab!

On Saturday I went dress shopping for Munchkin as we are going to a last minute wedding on Wednesday. While I was trying to entertain her so my Mum and sister could finish up in a shop I stumbled across a photographer in the shopping centre doing portraits. We've not had any formal photos taken so I could resist!


They did such a great job and we are now booking a whole family portrait.
Hope you had a good weekend and that you were able to get out to enjoy the sunshine. Back again soon with more of my own creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!