Saturday 27 March 2010

Modern birdie


Here is a new card I created this week. It's using some of the patterned paper in the new Spring Mini which starts on Thursday! The bird punch also came from the Mini. I thought this card was a bit more masculine than my normal birdie cards... at least it was until I embossed the cheer & wishes sentiment in a girly font, which I am not sure many men would expect on their birthday cards!
Still the design is quite plain and simple, which is a style I am working hard to achieve. There is always the urge to add more and more to a card, I find!
The Easter sale was today and although I didn't sell a great deal (most people didn't expect cards etc. to be there I think) I did meet some lovely people who were interested in having a demonstration at their group and even one enquiry about becoming a Demo so quite a fun morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!