Thursday 25 March 2010

Juicy card


This is a little acetate card I whipped up using some old Pumpkin Pie DSP. The scalloped circle is on the top of the acetate and the patterned paper is on the inside of the acetate folded card. This tart & tangy stamp set is so versatile and I loved experimenting with layering on the acetate.
The words are from the 'sweet little baby' sentiment but I just stamped the word sweet by inking it using a marker. The word window gives the simple sentiment a tidy look. Not sure how I managed without that punch!
Today is movie afternoon with some other mummies as Immy has been unwell (teething maybe?) so not sure how much crafting will be done... maybe this evening I will get my head down as it's only 48 hours til the very last minute craft fair that I am doing with a friend! Not to mention my Open House is in 2 weeks time on the 10th & 11th April 1-4pm - contact me to register your place if you would like to come by they way - so life is likely to stay hectic for a while yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!