Wednesday 8 September 2010

Join the Party!

Make the most of the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List this September by joining my Virtual Hostess Party!

The sale starts on Wednesday 1st September and continues for the entire month, but my Virtual Hostess Party ends at 11pm on Wednesday 8th September. You will need to phone or email me your orders to me to be entered into the random draw. You get a ticket in the draw for every £20 you spend, so the more you spend, the more likely you are win!!

One winner will receive the hostess benefits (FREE money to spend in the catalogue) and another winner will receive the hostess gift (special stamps or papers).

Contact me now to place your order! blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!