Sunday 26 September 2010

Aiden's birthday celebration

Today we went to a birthday celebration for a little boy called Aiden (aka Munchkin's boyfriend). I cased this idea from the brilliant Monica Gale and had a great time with my Sweet Pea stack of papers (soooo sad that these are retiring, but heck, what a bargain they are at the mo!) and my alphabet stamps.The main base is Brocade Blue, a retiring colour. The balloon basket is stamped using Big Bold Birthday and the 3D treatcup provides the balloon and is filled with yummy chocolate raisins (perfect for a one year old?!). Hope he likes his card. He had an amazing birthday cake and lots of friends playing with him, and I bet Munchkin is looking forward to her birthday even more now.

Also been preparing for my Catalogue Launch Party (next Saturday). Sooo much to do but I'm happy that lots of samples are in progress as well as the goodie bags. Not long now til the new catalogue!!!! Only 5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!