Wednesday 22 September 2010

Another magic folding mini book

Many people have been asking for a preview of the magic folding minibook class. Sadly, as it features DSP papers from the new catalogue, I cannot reveal it just yet.

Still, here is another version I made using the gorgeous Cottage Garden DSP, which is not in the current catalogue, but was brought out later in the year and features Rich Razzleberry - YUM YUM new colour. I've combined it here with some Old Olive and some Close to Cocoa for a striking minibook. I am very naughty though, and I've not finished it off with some pictures... I promise there will be pictures in the sample for the class so you can see just what it will look like when it is all finished.
Other than that, I've not been too well so I've had to take it easy the last few days. I'm still counting down to my catalogue launch party... only 10 days to go!!!! Have a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!