Monday 6 September 2010

Techniques Class

This is a class that I attended myself, run by my upline, Natalie. I enjoyed it a lot as there are 14 different techniques, so there is something new for everyone.
I ran the class twice and it was great because each time was different and the attendees went home with a little bundle of inspiration!

Talking of inspiration, I have been doing another online class from www.Shimelle.com called, Learn Something New Every Day. Today I actually began making the album for it, so I will try and post pictures soon. You never know, I might even finish this project. LOL.

This week I am still sorting through my craftroom and it is gradually starting to look less like a building site. Hopefully the rest of the storage will be put together soon and then I can post pictures. Hope you are having a good start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!