Wednesday 15 September 2010

Here is the invitation I have sent out to all my customers over the last year, inviting them to my Catalogue Launch Party. I've slowly fallen in love with Rose Red and I think it looks great with Kraft, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla CS. The stamp set is Simply Said, one of the stamp sets with my Starter Kit, and having rediscovered it I was pleased with this result.

Now onto exciting news... My craftroom! Ok, so it's not quite finished but my lovely hubby has worked so hard. I was thrilled to be able to fill it with my stash!!
There is a pine set of drawers that need to be taken out and I've got a few details left so it will look a bit more finished soon. I'm awaiting the arrival of my magnetic blackboard and the light fitting is going to be updated too.
I'm not a great seamstress but I hope to make a curtain type thing to go along the worktop to hide the HUGE radiator. Can you believe that my amazing Dad kept the legs from our breakfast bar in our old home and they were the perfect fit for this worktop! What a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!