Friday 18 February 2011

Belated surprise

Look what I found in my pigeonhole at work! My lovely friend Amy (who's unfortunately not well at the moment) left this for me on Monday!! She's used Sweetheart stamp set and punched hearts from Jolly Holiday DSP. Aren't those ladybirds sweet?
As you may have read yesterday we went up to London yesterday to see my sister. It was a day full of adventure as Munchkin had never been on a train before, nor the underground. Turns out that there are A LOT of steps on the underground!! Anyway, this adorable picture is Munchkin with my little sister trying to restrain her in the restaurant. There was a lot of exploring to do!
Hope your week has ended well and you're looking forward to a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!