Wednesday 2 February 2011

Crush Valentine

Welcome to Wednesday! Ok so I have a confession... this is not a totally original design like I promised. It's heavily inspired by another Heather Klump creation. However, being such a HUGE Conchord Crush fan, I couldn't help using it as the main colour. The other colours are Melon Mambo and Old Olive.
Yes, and more handwriting. I seem to be overcome with the need to put my messy writing on the front of cards. I'll have to get another sentiment set to put paid to that urge!
Not long until I go into College to teach but until then I am going to be sat on the doorstep waiting for a delivery... check back soon for a post showing you what I am waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!