Tuesday 15 February 2011

Good afternoon! I've been working hard on samples for my retreat day in March so I don't have much to show you... then I found this on my camera memory card. It's a card I made early last week based on one I saw on Shelli Gardner's blog. I used Vintage Vogue stamp set and Elegant Soiree DSP. The sentiment comes from one of the Level 1 hostess sets - it could be yours if you host a party/submit an order of £150+.

The card base is Sahara Sand with Early Espresso taffetta ribbon and a Marina Mist flower brad. I'm just loving those brads at the moment. They are like a focal point all on their own.
Here is the Munchkin this morning. She's taken to her dolly's pushchair but I think she might be a bit confused about what to do with it!!!
Have a good afternoon and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!