Wednesday 16 February 2011

So Happy For You (Both)

This is a card made for two friends of ours who finally got engaged! It's not a Valentine's romantic proposal as they've been engaged a few weeks but they've only just returned to the UK so we can congratulate them!

As you can see the basic card is based on one I did before inspired by Monica Gale. This time the colour scheme is Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. The patterned paper is Greenhouse Gala and I used Bliss and So Happy For You Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.
There's less than two weeks left to get your hands on these Sale-A-Bration sets so contact me to place an order of £45+ and you can pick which you'd like.
I used my crimper to make the card pliable so I could make it a border around the circle of card. By the way, I cut the circle of card out by using a button pot as a template (see, not just pretty buttons but a circle template too!)
I had a quick trip to Ikea today as I was in Southampton for work so I got Munchkin some new furniture. I'm sure you'll be seeing pictures of her playing with it all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a celebratory card! Your friends will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!