Tuesday 10 April 2012

3 years of bliss

Apologies for the soppy title. I guess I'm a romantic when it comes to my lovely husband! Yesterday we celebrated three years of married life. Here's the card I whipped up:



There's a Poppy Parade base and it's combined with More Mustard and Pear Pizzazz. The greeting come from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with the Word Window punch.

The two figures are meant to be me and hubs. Not the most flattering interpretation but they made us both giggle. I didn't quite get us to scale so I look like a child next to him, which is a bit unfortunate! I'm a particular fan of his More Mustard trousers!!!!

We went to see the Terry clan yesterday which was nice. Other than that it was just a regular say... Hopefully we will get a chance to do Something special soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!