Wednesday 11 August 2010

Scrap Happy

Hello Crafters! Hope you've had a good day. Today I have another seriously cased piece for you. This also came from the latest edition of Impressions, the SU Demo magazine. I couldn't resist it. The idea is to use leftover strips of card/DS papers and embellishments. It was lovely having the pressure removed as I only had my big plastic bowl of crafting scraps to dig through.

Old Olive is such a great background colour as it's vibrant but lets the other colours shine. I used some stitched felt embellishments and leftover 5 petal flower punched shapes to decorate. The whole page took about 15 minutes to create! With that speed I could fill a scrapbook pretty quickly!!!

Apologies for the weird photo, I took it on the leather sofa in my craftroom as I was struggling to find an area big and clear enough to photo the whole page... More crafting goodies to come later this week - hopefully better photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!