Sunday 22 August 2010

Krafty Vintage Vogue

This card was lifted from the SU Demonstrator magazine but I altered the colours to Tempting Turquiose, Rose Red and Certainly Celery on Kraft CS with Chocolate Chip writing. The brown centre of the larger flower is made by punching a 1/2"circle out of Chocolate Chip CS, wetting it with a water spray bottle and then scrunching it up. When the circle is unfolded this gives the card a really nice vintage look, which remains after it dries.

I have actually trimmed under the flowery border of the card, following the pattern of the stamp but I seem to have lost the photo I have taken of that! It looks pretty nice like this, but trimming it means that any wonkiness is disguised.

Yes, yes I have slipped back into Vintage Vogue mode... I cannot help but use this stamp set. I will do my best to add some variety tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!