Tuesday 17 August 2010

Insect-licious

Having seen a fabulous tutorial on Monica's site (you can see it here). I thought I should break out my Something Sweet stamp set. In the tutorial Monica used a cute ladybird chocolate but I couldn't find them down here. Instead my DH found these liquid filled jelly sweets at Tesco's on Saturday.

The base of the card is made from More Mustard CS with a layer of Old Olive retired DSP paper. The Whisper White card has little leafy prints on it in Certainly Celery and Old Olive using stamps from the Tiny Tags stamp set. The bugs heads on the card are free-hand drawn on and their bodies are sweetie stamps. The magnifying glass handle is stamped in Close to Cocoa (I'm really going to miss that colour when it retires at the end of September!)

These sets used are both on offer this month, with 20% off until the end of August 2010. This makes the Something Sweet stamp set just £19.16 instead of £23.95, and the Tiny Tags stamp set £15.16 instead of £18.95.
Hope you are having a good day. We're having a quiet one as the weather is so miserable. It's been a day for bulk baby food making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!