Sunday 18 September 2011

Christmas already?

Morning! Yesterday I went to Leadership training provided by Stampin Up. It was fabulous to spend time with fellow crafters, see sneak peaks from the forthcoming catalogue (OMG!!!!) and learn useful tips.

Traditionally at a gathering if crafters you make Swaps. This was one of my swaps that I made:


It's a cute little envelope (cut on the Big Shot) made from patterned paper in the colour family stacks. These are packs of 40 12"x12" double-sided patterned paper that are gorgeous plus amazing value.

TIP: currently these stacks of paper are just £15.50 - that's just under 39p per sheet. BUT they're rising in price with the new catalogue to almost 49p a sheet. Still a bargain but even more so if you order them before the end if September!

Here are all the envelopes laid out ready to go:


This is also a sneak peek for you as they feature a stamp from one of the new Christmas stamp sets, Tags Til Christmas! Gorgeous isn't it?!!!!!

I made a second swap that I'll share with you soon. Have a great Sunday!

P.S. Thanks to the ladies that attended my Clearly for You class this Thursday. Your diagnosis of Munchkin was spot on and she's starting to get better so the understairs cupboard is just a distant memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!