Friday 2 September 2011

Simply Vintage

Morning! Today I have another card made by one of my team, this time it's Amy. She managed to make her swaps with only 1.5hrs before we met up on Tuesday!


As you can see she did a great job. The base is Crumb Cake with some of the gorgeous Springtime Vintage papers and Very Vanilla layered on top. Am SO sad that these papers are retiring at the end of the month as they are my absolute favourites!

Anyway the card is finished with a sentiment in Baja Breeze from a Level 2 Hostess Set and an elegant knot of Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon.

Hope you've had a chance to look at the retired list. Can't believe the amazing discounts on some products, particularly if you want sentiment stamps which are usually quite pricey.

As for me... I'm back on holiday (again). I had to go back to College for a couple of days thus week bur I've been reunited with my family. Last night my lovely husband took me to watch the film version of One Day in the cinema. I've not yet read the book but I was a weeping wreck by the end of the film. Anyone who knows me well knows this is most unusual but the story really affected me! I'd definitely recommend it - even hubby didn't mind it!!


Here's a photo my husband sent me while away. I think she was missing me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!