Friday 16 September 2011

Mini make & take

Hello and thank goodness it's Friday!

I've been cutting, sticking and hot glue gun-ing like mad!! Today I've got a little make and take that I made with my team at my training earlier this month:


It's actually based on a card in the NEW catalogue! It's a small 3x3" card with a Pear Pizzazz base. To make the spotty circle I used the background stamp Dot, Dot, Dot. Love this as polka dots are super cute!

The sentiment is from the set Party This Way. To make the banner you simply stamp the greeting on a scrap of card and then cut a 'V' into each end. Really simple but effective AND you can use up scraps of card.

The butterflies are in Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie. They were cut with the Big Shot Beautiful Butterflies die/embossing folder. Such elegant little butterflies! Just a couple of Rhinestones to finish. Easy and cute!

Today I've been privileged enough to be given a Craft Pass from my Mum who is looking after Munchkin (whose still not well - boo) so I can work hard for various events that are coming up. Hope you get a chance to do something you love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!