Tuesday 13 September 2011

French Foliage

Hooray hooray it's Tuesday. Today's card was made for my by my downline, Diane. Isn't she clever? It features French Foliage from the Spring Mini catalogue. She made a One Sheet Wonder using many stamps from the set and then cut it up into squares to create the central panel.

Munchkin's been under the weather again today. Meant we couldn't really go anywhere or do anything as she needed me stationary and by her side! Fortunately I started crafting at about 7.30am before her illness had reared its ugly head. I cracked open my SEWING MACHINE!!! Is this a hint about the contents of the new catalogue... you'll just have to wait and see....

1 comment:

  1. Hehe hi Cate! Am looking forward to seeing what you've created on the machine! I've just taken ours in to be serviced.. £45! Hope it comes back with new abilities for that!

    Sorry to hear Munchers is under the weather. Lots of love for a speedy recovery.

    See you soon yay!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!