Monday 5 September 2011

Clearly for You Class

Hello All! Thought I'd share a class that I've designed and there's still room to book your place!! it features the set Clearly For You (in the Spring Mini Catalogue) and as part of the class you will receive the stamps sets too! (RRP £17.95)

The class will be run on:

Thursday 15th September, 7.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday 25th September, 10am-12noon (NOT 1-3pm as it said on my postal class list if you received one of those!)

Places are £20 per person and need to be paid in advance. Hope you can make it!!!
A full list of forthcoming classes can be seen here.

Yipee for Mondays. It is so nice to be back in our "normal" routine. Munchkin and I had a great DVD afternoon, although Mummy fell asleep instead of Munchkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!