Monday 29 November 2010

And the winner is...

For the second hand jumble sale the winner was: Fiona H

For the blog candy: Diane!

These winners were randomly picked by my dear hubby. So the lucky winners can look forward to these goodies winging their way to them soon.

Dear hubby got this honour as it was his birthday on Sunday! Above is a card that I CASE'd from SCS. It's featuring Party This Way stamp set - my new birthday favourite set. The base is made from Crumb Cake CS and then a layer of Wild Wasabi with a touch of Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight & Real Red. Yay!

Other than that I am in total Christmas mode. Above is a bow I made after lovely Amy taught me how last week. It's simply half a sheet of 12x12" DSP. She got the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers (SCS). The above bow was made with Jolly Holiday DSP.

Hope you are having a good week. We've been hibernating from the cold here and Immy's room has never been tidier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!